Now offering membership to the Orleans and Essex County Vermont Sheriff's Department employees and their family members. Please contact us for more information.
- Those who are employed or who have been retired from employment by the U.S. Government, or of this Credit Union. Working or who have worked, residing or who have resided in the Vermont Counties of Orleans, Essex, Franklin, Caledonia and Lamoille, and the Vermont Towns of Alburg, Isle Lamotte and North Hero.
- Government employees temporarily assigned to pre-clearance in Montreal and Toronto, Canada.
- The immediate families of said employees or retired employees, widows and widowers of deceased persons, formerly employed by the U.S. Government in this field of membership and immediate families of any member. "Immediate families defined as any relative of any member by blood or marriage or adoption."
- In addition to our existing field of membership as previously outlined, our field of membership will include Select Employee Groups in the counties of ORLEANS, ESSEX, FRANKLIN, CALEDONIA AND LAMOILLE and the towns of ALBURG, ISLE LAMOTTE AND NORTH HERO, along with immediate family members of said employees or retired employees, widows and widowers of deceased persons formerly employed by these employees groups, as approved by the Board of Directors.
Approved list of Select Employee Groups:
Town Government Employees in any Orleans County town
Orleans County Vermont Sheriff's Department employees Essex County Sheriff's Vermont Department employees
- Complete a Membership Application. Click here to contact us via email. Please provide your full mailing address.
- Proof of Employment with the U.S. Government (Personnel Action Form 50, Paystub) or Town Government (paystub).
- Purchase of at least one $25 share.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver�s license or other identifying documents. We appreciate your understanding and assistance in this matter.
Copyright © ORLEX 2015. All Rights Reserved.